Sunday, January 11, 2015

It's gettin' real now, y'all.  We met with the realtor that will be selling our house today.  It was a good meeting.  The good news is we might actually be able to hope to get a little more out of it than we paid.  The bad news is it's not nearly enough to get us into a house we want in MD.  Lord, the stress.  It's going to kill me.  At the very least, it's making me bitchy.

So I can already start to feel the pressure building.  There so much to do....and for the most part, no one but me to do it.  And here we are in the second half of the school year for the girls.  They play basketball, they are getting ready to be in a play, they want to play softball.  So much to do all of the time.  And that doesn't even add any of my stuff I might want/need to do.  I have tennis starting back soon.  My last season to play with a team I've been playing with for about 7 years now.  boo.  I'm working on the Bingo committee for our school...actually, I think I'm the chair person.  I'm room mother for Rena's class.  I've got to fly to MD and look for places to live.  Arghhhhhh.  Too much to think about.

So, I need to break it down into small manageable bites...I just need to chew faster.

No comments: