Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Fever

Spring fever has hit and I'm ready to plant. It's nice that the girls are older and I actually can get a few things done. I managed to edge part of the driveway yesterday and it looks so much better. I'd really love to plant beautiful flowers all over my yard. The only problem with that is that the ground is barren and nothing will grow without lots of soil amendment. That takes alot of time and many trips to the garden center. I just have to remind myself to go slow and not bite off more that I can chew.

2 comments:

Blogger profile name said...

I have a bag of bulbs that have been waiting for me for two weeks. Also, there's a gardenia sitting in its pot in the drive. Someday...

Marti said...

I have many bulbs to plant, and some I planted several weeks ago are starting to come out. Guess I timed them right, planting in January when it was warm, and before it was the coldest February in Southern Maryland in 20 years.