Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Christmas card




I must have taken 60 pictures, over 2 days, of my girls in one of their Christmas outfits for the Christmas card. I wanted to have a really nice picture to send to all my friends and family back home. I had set a nice little scene on the front porch, with Christmas blankets and poinsettas. Rena did the best and seemed to understand what I was trying to do. Rachel and Riley wanted none of it. They wanted down off that loveseat and time to explore. Time to get messy. Time to play! I finally gave up. I drug the wagon around and they all piled in, hair disheveled and shoeless. I finally got a cute picture of them all together, smiling. Not the polished picture I was hoping for, but they sure are happy.

1 comment:

Marti said...

I love these pictures!!!!!