Sunday, January 20, 2008

More Snow!




It snow here again yesterday! I love the snow. It's never a guarantee, so when it actually comes AND it's the snowman/snowball making kind, it's even better.


Rena and her Daddy made a snowman and had a snowball fight yesterday. She loved it. Rachel and Riley weren't really all that impressed by the stuff. They were happy to stay inside for the most part.


Trying to get all three girls appropriately dress for the weather takes forever. I was afraid we would miss the whole snow event.


I got some pictures, to prove that it really did snow. Luckily I downloaded my pictures immediately, because while I was posting them on another site Riley broke my camera. Completely. She was taking pictures and fell. She didn't get hurt, but my camera sure did.


Now we are trying to decide how we are going to pay for a new camera. It's what I asked for for both my birthday in July and Christmas. I'm also trying to decided what I want to get.


Other than the exciting snow, I'm trying to get ready for an upcoming trip. If you think getting 3 girls ready to go outside is a big deal, try getting them ready for a 3 state tour with frequent stops! I'm looking forward to seeing our friends, but I am seriously dreading this trip.

3 comments:

Marti said...

Wow! You got snow too!

carrie said...

snow is a good thing for you down in Georgia, huh?

Thanks for stopping by my blog and don't worry--the people hoping to never make it into my stories are usually the ones with nothing to worry about!!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I'm happy for you to have some snow to enjoy! Fun!

Last April, my daughter dropped my camera after I downloaded some snow pictures. I wasn't too happy, but it was an accident, so really, what can you do. A day or so later, I was in Target and all their cameras were on clearance. I hope you find what you want...on sale! And I hope you have a camera of some sort you can use in the meantime.

I hope your upcoming trip is fun. I know it's hard, but you're making fun memories!