Thursday, June 04, 2009

driving me crazy

I have other posts in the works, talking about all the wonderful things we did at the end of May. It's no wonder I'm behind on posting when things like this pop up.



The other night as I was laying in bed, I began to realize that the air conditioner was still running. So I asked hubby what it was set on. 71. Too low for my taste, he knew, so he raised it without question. The next day, on my way back from the mailbox, this is what I spotted.
Jeez a lou!
Then, today, after chasing the dog around the house and prying inappropriate things out of his mouth for a half hour, I decided to save my sanity and just put them all outside, even though it's raining. Little did I know that there will be no salvation for my sanity.

2 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Don't hate me for laughing. It's just kinda funny.

And hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere. ;)

Aliceson said...

I have to admit that I laughed so hard when I saw that dirty dog. Bad doggie!

Oh, the air conditioner!!! How many pieces did you find it in?