Monday, June 22, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Rena was in the 4 year old program at Preschool this year. And since they are the oldest, they get to graduate. How sweet is this. I love our Preschool! They did it in the chapel, at night. It was a special event for the children...and one of the stepping stones of childhood. (sniff, sniffl..I'm tearing up just thinking about it!) This was only our second year there, but we made good friends and had a great time. I'm really excited that Rachel and Riley will have been there for the whole time by the time they graduate.




The classes performed handbells for us.

Rena wants to be a tennis girl when she grows up. :)
The sisters enjoy some post-graduation cake.

Rena was really proud of herself...and I'm proud of her too.

1 comment:

Aliceson said...

Congratulations to Rena! End of the year school events always make me tear up. It's amazing how much kids change in one school year.