Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Stressssssseeeeddddd is my middle name.  So I went to Charleston last weekend with my best friend and her sisters and had a blast!  We met up with an old high school friend for drinks, toured old houses and ate delicious food.  Hubby kept the home fires burning.  And started to put the finishing touches on the house to get it ready to go on the market.  Can I just tell you what a big fat pain in the ass it is to move.  Well, it is. 

I got home Sunday night to find tons of stuff piled in boxes in the garage.  There was still plenty to do though.  And literally, I think the stress of it all might kill me.  I can't find anything and there is still so much to do.  Stressed.  Did I mention I'm stressed?

So today, the house had to be ready for the Realtor to come take pictures.  Oh, so much work.  I can't even....

But she came.  And made pictures.  And that part is done.  The house looks really good.  I'm exhausted.  And my closets and cabinets are crammed full of crap.  And will be until we move.  Hate it.  But, I have to admit that a little bit of the pressure is off.  Let the showings begin.

No comments: