Saturday, September 27, 2008

35 Things

My friend Mer shared this on her blog. I love those things so I decided to play along...instead of emailing to all my friends who really don't care! ;)

35 Odd Things About Me

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Not really
2. Do you own a gun? Yes
3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? grande latte
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee coffee coffee
5. Do you do pushups? not if I can avoid it. That must be my weakest muscle.
6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? a heart necklace that Rena drew and my mother in law had it made into a necklace.
7. Favorite hobby? tennis
8. Do you have A.D.D? probably
9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? procrastination
10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I should get the laundry going...is Rena really asleep?...the computer is a horrible thing for procrastinators.
11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. coffee, water, wine, coke
12. Current worry right now? that Ill never get my 'office' organized
13. Current hate right now? politics
14. Favorite place to be? the beach any beach
15. Do you like to travel? not really but I like the final destination usually
16. What color shirt are you wearing? red
17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no. too cold. give me flannel
18. Can you whistle? of course. I can even use my fingers to whistle
19. Favorite color? blue...no, green...no, blue. Actually I LOVE blue and green together.
20. If you could would you be a pirate? I am a pirate. ;)
21. What song do you sing in the shower? I'm usually too busy shouting orders to sing (don't hit your sister, leave the dog alone, turn that down....)
22. Favorite girl's name? Lauren. But I didn't name any of my girls that.
23. Favorite boy's name? Scott
24. What's in your pocket right now? Don't have pockets. But usually it's a receipt from somewhere or a hair clip
25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? Didn't have any
26. Worst injury? Hmmm. I have lots of them. The worst was probably when I dislocated my knee because it's been a constant source of problems ever since.
27. Do you love where you live? NO
28. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
29. Who is your loudest friend? If I can't think of anyone, it might be me, right?
30. How many pets do you have? 2 and counting
31. Does someone have a crush on you? I doubt it. Unless you count Riley.
32. What is your Favorite Book? To Kill a Mockingbird
33. What's your favorite candy? mini reese's cups
34. Favorite Sports Team? ECU pirates
35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Damn dog!

If this looked like fun (and it was) do one on your own blog and let me know. Or email me with your answers. I really do love these things.

1 comment:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Great list...glad you did it! #35 on your list made me laugh out loud, especially because my dog usually wakes me up by licking my face.