Thursday, November 06, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008 style

I sent my computer off to Dell on Monday. The whole thing was falling apart...literally. I'm kinda hard on things. So all week without a computer. Yikes! Except I did have one. My old computer which actually works just fine except the power adaptor only works if you hold it just right against the back of the computer. And even then you have to move it around alot to get a connection. Oh and the battery won't hold a charge. Anyhoo I could at least go online and check email, etc. While I was there I checked out some old pictures that are still on that computers.

3 years ago. God, aren't they just delicious? Rachel is in front and Riley's in the back.



Halloween 2005.

What a cutie little fairy this one was. Recognize the dress? It's the same one that Riley is wearing in the majority of pictures of her on this blog.



2 cool cats.

Halloween 2005.

My front porch in Wake Forest. Rachel on the left. Riley on the right. Ray wasn't too happy about something. Riley did alot of sleeping in the early months. So they were about 7 weeks old in this picture. Wow. where has the time gone?



The BIG sister. And what a great big sister she has been.




My how time flies. Now the twins are older than Rena was in these pictures and we live 2 states away.


So Halloween 2008

We had a GREAT time carving pumpkins.


Trick or Treating was fun.

Can you say Sugar Overload?







2 comments:

leigh said...

I was just scrolling through these pictures with Riley and when I got to the one of Rena in 'the' dress I said "Who's that?" She said "That's me!" I said "that's not you." She said "but I'm wearing the princess dress!"

Cynthia said...

What wonderful pictures! Ugh, on the computer:P We had some major sugar overload at our house as well!