Monday, March 30, 2009

Relief!

I've been without my computer for about a week now and I finally got it back Monday. Yippie!!!! I'm so happy. I've felt so out of touch. I don't know what's been going on anywhere. It's truly amazing to me how dependent we get on these little things. I had a really nasty virus attack my computer and since I actually know very little about computers in general, I had to find someone who could fix it for me. Luckily, the local High School computer teacher took a shot at it. He had to take everything off, clean it down to the basics and now I have to put everything back on it. Yikes. A learning experience for sure.



So, what have I been up to this week? Well, my husband took all 3 girls to the beach to see his parents. And my girls couldn't have been more excited. The love, love, love their Grandparents. As an added bonus, they got to see their Aunt Marti too. The didn't get back until Sunday afternoon...and I have to say, that was just a little bit too long for me to be away from them. I really missed them. However, I took the opportunity to do nothing. And lay things down and come back to them. Whatever I put away, stayed put away. Nice.



I also took myself to downtown Atlanta to the High Museum of Art to see China's Terracotta Army. Very cool. I don't go down to Atlanta very often because I don't know my way around and I don't like that. It wasn't so bad when I was by myself though, because I could concentrate on what I was doing. Plus, I didn't have to be anywhere at anytime, so no pressure. The exhibit was really cool. I'm glad I went. I actually wish I would have spend a little more time there.

This summer, I plan to take the girls down there for some different things...the aquarium, the zoo...that kind of thing.

But now it's back to the daily grindstone!

2 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

How nice to have some time alone. You dont' see much of that, do ya? I'm glad you enjoyed it. The art museum sounds fun!

And so glad you got your computer fixed. Yeah, I'm pretty dependent.

Cynthia said...

Yay for getting your computer back! I love downtown Atlanta...I went to college in Georgia. We got to Atlanta quite a bit. Fun for the summer:)