Sunday, February 17, 2008

bored

I am soooo freaking bored and lonely, I can't even stand it. I've checked my email a million times today, and as usual, nothing. My Dad is the only person who's called all day, besides Blair. The girls are here, of course, but Blair's at work, of course. So it just me and the daily grind. I don't know if it's the remains of the anesthesia from friday, or if I'm just depressed, but this day has sucked. It's been overcast and now it's raining. I tried to take a nap so I could at least sleep part of this boring day away, but Rena interupted that with her request for a PB&J. Seriously, she must be growing. As soon as Rena fell asleep, Rachel woke up, so no break for me. I have nothing to look forward to and no one to do it with. I'm tired of doing laundry and dishes and picking up the same freaking toys over and over again. I have no time for myself, and when I do, I don't have anything to do with it anymore. I need a break. A long, serious break. I'm tired of carrying the load on the homefront. More power to those single mothers out there. I feel your pain. I'll probably feel better tomorrow. I'll at least have somewhere to go and be able to talk to another adult for a few minutes. The other adults in my life probably think I'm depraved. I get so excited when there is an actually adult conversation in which I can participate. Well enough bitching. I've gotta go make dinner. Ye-ha.

No comments: