Tuesday, February 19, 2008

shhhhh!




I am surprised my ears aren't bleeding! I have 3 girls, so there is alot of talking in my house. Alot. Rachel wakes up (early) talking. It's amazing. The house can be still, dark and quiet and when she wakes up it starts. "Mommy, where are you?" The answer is almost always "Right here". "Oh, Good morning Mommy!" "Good morning sweety." "I hungry. Let's go down-tairs." "Let's go Mommy." "I want milk." and off we go.


Riley, her twin, goes to sleep talking. I am not kidding. Once she gets settled in, she talks herself to sleep. I'm not even sure what she's saying most of the time. She talks to herself, she sings songs, she complains about her sisters, she tells me she loves me she talks to the dogs, to any babydoll or stuffed animal she has brought to bed with her. It keeps going until she's asleep. Sometimes, that's the only way I know she has gone to sleep.


Rena is a normal talker. She wakes up quiet and she goes to sleep quietly. Durnig the day, she does her share of talking though. Mostly bossing her sisters around...in a nice way. After all, she is a big girl and the big sister, which she reminds me of daily.
They are all in preschool today and the silence is almost deafening!

2 comments:

carrie said...

I know how you feel. Even my boys are talking all the time. Constant noise. Those are some sweet pictures!

Cynthia said...

All in preschool...I can not even imagine. Cute pics:)