Friday, January 23, 2015

A hunting I will go

Town hunting.  House hunting.  School hunting.  Camp hunting.  Pool hunting.  It overwhelms me so easily.  There is soooooooo much information out there.  Truly, I can only take really small bites.  I found a new website for evaluating schools.  I had been using Great Schools, but this one is https://k12.niche.com/rankings/public-school-districts/best-academics/s/maryland/  The good news is the school district I've been looking at is top ranked.  It really seems to be spectacular.  And that's good, right?  Or is it?  The pressure.  Oh my.  I'm not sure if the internet is my friend or not.  I suppose I just need to keep in mind that my children are resilient and flexible and smart and funny and they are going to be just find no matter where we land.  Right? 

No comments: