Saturday, November 03, 2007

Boomer

About a 'mont' or 2 ago, we adopted a cat. His name was Mark and he belonged to one of our neighbors who lives across the street from us. (I really wanted a siamese cat, since my last 2 have been part siamese and had been wonderful pet. Sammy lived to be 17, quite the old man!) He has such a great personality and he's a good looking cat. The problem is, it was a slow adoption. I told Blair probably a week before I told the original cat owner. So, she still fed him for awhile and I don't think he was allowed in her house. Then another neighbor fed him and took him to the vet! Poor thing was experiencing an identity crisis. To make matters worse, anytime he did come to our house, he was pulled in 3 (OK 4) different directions. Cats LOVE that! So, he honed his hunting skills and pretty much is a cul-de-sac cat. My neighbor has seen him wrangling with a squirrel! He's eaten mice and birds and god only knows what else. I fed him a half pouch of salmon the other day and he decided to come back the next day too. But now I haven't seen him in a couple of days. Oh and now his name is Boomer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need another dog

Anonymous said...

you need another dog.

leigh said...

yeah! you figured it out...kind of. By 'another dog' do you mean in addition to Max or instead of?

Anonymous said...

I can't figure out how to make this "comment" thing work!