Monday, November 12, 2007

Sing, Sing a Song

I must be doing something right. My girls are happy! Lately, they have all been singing alot. Rachel sings all the time. She sings Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, ABC's, a blessing Rena learned in her class, Old McDonald, Happy Birthday, you name it, she's singing it. She's pretty articulate too, so you can understand alot of what she's saying. I'm amazed that she can sing all the words to these songs. Riley sing some too. She loves musics and get into the dancing part. She's really quite timid though so alot of times she stops if you catch her. Rena sings songs she makes up and she always comes home from preschool with a song.

I hope these girls are always singing. I love hearing their sweet little voice. Even in the wee hours of the morning.

No comments: