Thursday, November 01, 2007

Fall Festival













Here are some better pictures of the girls.(Don't forget you can click on them and make them bigger.) We went to a fall festival with our next door neighbor and the girls had a great time. Riley had the same stoic look on her face the whole time, but she did have fun. Rachel fell in love with the horses and I'm actually surprised we were able to get her away from them. Rena had a good time too. She participated in all the events.







Rena and Rachel started out in the bouncy thing. I thought they might stay there the whole time, but they finally moved on. Riley stayed with me most of the day. I was surprised she didn't warm up a little.







When it came time to ride the horses, all three girls were in to it. In fact, while I was digging tickets out of my pocket to pay for the ride, Rachel scaled the fence, climbed through and practically jumped into the helpers arms. She was getting on that horse. She ended up riding 3 times. Rena and Riley both rode twice.







After a little food, we played some games, fed the horses and then it was time to go. It was a simple festival and the girls had a great time.

1 comment:

3 to get ready said...

So there are two of us! I never knew! And both in GA -- that is weird. Your girls are gorgeous. Are you in the metro Atlanta area?

Thanks for stopping by my blog!